What is Arhatic Yoga?
“Arhat” is a Pali term, which literally means “He who is Worthy“ or “He who is worthy of Praise“. Arhatic Yoga, also called 'The Synthesis of Yogas' or in the higher levels, 'The Yoga of Synthesis', is designed to help the practitioner develop to the level of an Arhat.
The word “yoga” is from the Sanskrit root “yug” which means to yoke or unite. Yoga is thus a term given to any technique that culminates in uniting us with the divine one. There are many paths of yoga such as Bhakti yoga which aims to achieve this union through love and devotion; Karma yoga does it through service, Jnana yoga aims at union through knowledge while Raja yoga works at union through meditation.
Arhatic Yoga is the name of a spiritual system developed by Grand Master Choa Kok Sui that claims to safely and rapidly accelerate the evolution of the soul. Arhatic Yoga is considered as an advanced spiritual course and many of its teachings are based on first 3 levels of Pranic Healing. It is mandatory to do first 3 levels of Pranic healing (recommenced all 5 levels) to attend Arhat Yoga session.
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui has successfully combined all these methods of yoga along with Kundalini yoga to form one of the fastest and most powerful methods for spiritual development and evolution.
How does one do Arhatic Yoga?
At the preparatory level, the practitioner is taught four meditations which form the foundation for all future practices. Regular practice of the meditations leads to tremendously accelerated spiritual growth, increased healing power, enhanced mental faculties and intuition besides reduced stress, better interpersonal relationships and peace.
The key to the practice of Arhatic Yoga is balance. As the meditations combine the various paths of yoga, the practitioner finds that he or she develops not only spiritually, but also mentally, emotionally and physically. A well-developed Arhatic practitioner then uses these enhanced faculties to help the world by doing service, which forms the Karma yoga part of Arhatic Yoga.
What are the benefits?
- Learn the importance of God and Guru in our lives. Learn how to grow spiritually.
- Learn the importance of giving - time as well as money to help others.
- Learn advanced purification techniques to overcome inner weaknesses and achieve a higher degree of self-mastery.
- As a Spiritual Teacher, Master Choa Kok Sui imparts a massive current of Divine Force that quickly and safely awakens and regulates the Kundalini Energy of the student.
- Effortlessly diffuse crippling negative emotions to allow the Soul to control the astral & mental bodies.
- Increase your charisma, healing powers, sexual energies and other qualities as your chakras and aura increase in size and power.
Who can attend the course?
Arhatic Yoga is considered as an advanced spiritual course and many of its teaching are based on first 3 levels of Pranic Healing. It is mandatory to do first 3 levels of Pranic healing to attend Arhatic Yoga session.
Pranic healing is a base to make a person ready to understand Arhatic Yoga.