Full moon has a spiritual significance as practiced in many religions and cultures. It is believed that different phases of Lord Buddha’s life and development happened during full moon days.
The effect of a full moon is known to magnify energies, both good and not so good. That is the reason during full moons, there is an upheaval of emotions, there are reportedly more accidents, fights and the emergency wards in hospitals seem to have more work at hand.
For the spiritual practitioner, however, it is time to access a large amount of energy and use it for higher spiritual activities. It is in fact, a time to anchor spiritual energy that can be used to help planet Earth. It is for this reason, across different spiritual schools, meditation is encouraged in large groups especially on full moon days. As per Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of Modern Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga, 7 or more practitioners meditating together can harness the energy of a 100 practitioners meditating separately.
- Some of the benefits of meditating together during the Full Moon are:
- Deeper Purification
- Experiencing Spiritual Expansion
- Rapid Manifestation of Wishes
- Opportunity for World Service.
- Spiritual Empowerment
- Anchoring Greater Divine energy
- More healing power and a healthier body.
- Join us every month for the online full moon meditation: details here….