You can click here to hear testimonials from people who have experienced the power of Pranic Healing, or read some of the letters we received here.
The Meditation on Twin Hearts is the most effective means of dealing with stress. I faced tremendous stress and emotional turmoil in my business and my personal life (health) - what this meditation did was truly amazing. It helped me build a strong protection around myself which helped me to not only withstand the daily pressures but actually acquire a happy and positive outlook on my life. It made me feel good about myself and all the people around me. It helped me to improve my efficiency and intuitive skills. Also doing this meditation over a period of time has brought about many other positive changes in my thoughts, habits and most importantly improved my skills tremendously.
Some 4 years back, I had a severe problem in my right shoulder which restricted the movement of my arm by around 60 - 65%. I did various medications for it for almost 2 and half years and that too with reputed doctors, without much effect. Then my friend Sanjiv Mehrotra came like an angel in my life and introduced me to Pranic healing. For almost a month, I underwent Pranic Healing, that too distant, and in a month the movement of my arm was restored to around 70 – 75%. That’s the time I decided that I have to learn this technique to help myself and my family. So in June 2016, I did my first Basic Pranic Healing Course and by December 2016, I had done my Kriyashakti.
With the help of Grand Master's blessings, I started healing activities in a small way from July 2016; it gave me satisfaction as it was producing decent results. I expanded the healing activities slowly and it thus gave me an opportunity to interact with a wide variety of wonderful people, thereby giving me a tremendous exposure to this world and a sense of satisfaction that I could be of help to so many wonderful souls. It has increased an awareness of many dimensions of life rather than just the physical aspect. That which began as a simple curiosity has become a lifetime passion and mission for me. Thank you Lord for choosing me as an instrument for this enormous mission.
Rajiv Saraf, Mumbai, India
I was driving one early morning to work in Syria when some members of Isis stopped the car and dragged me out.
They blind folded me and put me into a truck. We drove for long.
By that time I had done only up to Pranic Psychotherapy.
My immediate reaction was to pray to God and invoke to Grand Master Choa Kok Sui.
At the same time I started applying healing to them and continued after we reached their camp.
I kept healing their Solar plexus and Heart chakras and kept invoking
By evening time one of the members took me from the group, drove me back to Aleppo gave me money and let me go!!
The techniques of Pranic Healing are amazing!
I never would've thought I'd use them for something like that!
Charli Mardo, Syria
Atma Namaste!! I am Venkatasubramanian from Chennai, India. I wish to share my experience how Pranic Healing changed my life. My cousin recommended Pranic Healing in June 2012; in the time I was so depressed -
• because of the break in my employment (took 23 months to secure the next job)
• because I was thrown out of my house by my parents to please my eldest sister.
• because my close relatives said I am fit for nothing and I should not even expect a decent job
• because I was constrained to sell my properties to buy bread & butter for me & my family and to pay the school fees for my son
• I even made an unsuccessful attempt to kill myself.
Ever since I started practicing Pranic Healing the scenario changed & the situation is different now.
• I attended the retreat for the 1st time in Jan 2013 at Bangalore, India. That was the turning point in my life I would say.
• June 2013, I secured a job as General Manager - Operations (when my relatives said I should not even expect a Manager’s Position).
• December 2013 I was promoted as Country Head – India
• I attended the retreat for the 2nd time in Jan 2014 at Thirupathi, India. This time with my wife & my son. Yes they too practice A.Y. now and as a matter of fact both of them are in Level 1 now.
• April 2014 I was appointed as Vice President - India
• Oct. 2014 I was promoted as Group’s Vice President
• I attended the retreat for the 3rd time in Jan 2015 at Kochin, India, of course with my family again
• March 2015, I was promoted as Chief Operating Officer
• May 2015 I attended the “Silver Anniversary” Function at Bangalore with my wife.
• I had a sweet surprise when I returned from the Silver Anniversary Function.
• My parents accepted me.
• My relatives started looking at me with respect.
• My eldest sister who doesn’t even want to look at me, invited me for a function at her house.
• Oct. 2015 I attended the retreat at Manila for the 4th time with my family of course (my 1st retreat overseas).
• January 2016 I attended the retreat at Chennai, India with my family again. The miracle is now I am back with my parent in the same house, the house from which I was thrown out.
Even though I am not lucky to see Grand Master while he was in his body, I see him, feel him every second in my life. I don’t know where & how I would have been without Pranic Healing and without our Grand Master’s techniques.
With the blessings of our beloved Grand Master and with the constant nurturing of our Acharyas, I & my family are very happy today. With Master’s blessings I am able to help the needy financially too without saying “NO”.
Thank you Master for everything that you gave me & thank you for everything that you are giving me. With gratitude, respect & love -
Venkatasubramanian S, India
Feedbacks from 1st International Pranic Healing Instructors' Leadership Conference 2010, India. It was to my surprise that I was able to handle stress and tension during the study holidays of my 7th semester. I had confidence in myself. I was able to study continuously for 2 to 3 hours with concentration, which I was unable to do earlier. My mother also noticed the change and she was very happy about it. Not only was I benefited but I also used the techniques taught in the courses in helping others.
In my company, we had tough times during the software industry recession. A group of us got together and regularly did the Meditation on Twin Hearts; we cleansed and energized the projects and business of our company. In a few months time, our company got more projects and we started to recruit more engineers. Many thanks, gratitude, respect and love to my teacher and guru Grand Master Choa Kok Sui for having given my loved ones and me this opportunity to evolve.
Hari Sudha Kumar, India
I started my healing activities in a small way, but it gave me satisfaction as it was producing good results. I expanded my healing activities and it thus gave me an opportunity for interaction with a variety of people, thereby giving me an exposure to a wide world. It has increased an awareness of more than just the physical dimension of life.That which began as a simple curiosity seems to have become a lifetime passion and mission for me.
Shalini Kripasagar, India
I did the Pranic Healing course under Mr. N.J. Reddy, a senior Pranic Healer and Arhatic Yoga practitioner. I had a wonderful tool to help me increase my concentration, stamina and ability to grasp my lessons faster, and to retain what I had learned. I was able to study continuously for hours without feeling fatigued. The
mental and physical recharging techniques were extremely helpful in rejuvenating myself. Headaches and heaviness of head, that used to be frequent during examinations, were healed in a jiffy.
Nilesh Sinha, India
Incorporating the Pranic breathing techniques, the Twin Heart Meditation and the Arhatic Meditation in my daily routine gave me a new perspective of myself and made me view myself objectively. My limiting thoughts of insecurity, dependency and negative emotions of fear, anger, hatred, memories of personal trauma and personal sense of self-worth were gone. This gave me a miraculous clearing of my complexes and I suddenly realized that the same situations that used to cause me anxiety no longer did.
If you would like to share your experience with us, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org