You can click here to hear testimonials from people who have experienced the power of Pranic Healing, or read some of the letters we received here.
Atma Namaste!! I am Venkatasubramanian from Chennai, India. I wish to share my experience how Pranic Healing changed my life. My cousin recommended Pranic Healing in June 2012; in the time I was so depressed -
• because of the break in my employment (took 23 months to secure the next job)
• because I was thrown out of my house by my parents to please my eldest sister.
• because my close relatives said I am fit for nothing and I should not even expect a decent job
• because I was constrained to sell my properties to buy bread & butter for me & my family and to pay the school fees for my son
• I even made an unsuccessful attempt to kill myself.
Ever since I started practicing Pranic Healing the scenario changed & the situation is different now.
• I attended the retreat for the 1st time in Jan 2013 at Bangalore, India. That was the turning point in my life I would say.
• June 2013, I secured a job as General Manager - Operations (when my relatives said I should not even expect a Manager’s Position).
• December 2013 I was promoted as Country Head – India
• I attended the retreat for the 2nd time in Jan 2014 at Thirupathi, India. This time with my wife & my son. Yes they too practice A.Y. now and as a matter of fact both of them are in Level 1 now.
• April 2014 I was appointed as Vice President - India
• Oct. 2014 I was promoted as Group’s Vice President
• I attended the retreat for the 3rd time in Jan 2015 at Kochin, India, of course with my family again
• March 2015, I was promoted as Chief Operating Officer
• May 2015 I attended the “Silver Anniversary” Function at Bangalore with my wife.
• I had a sweet surprise when I returned from the Silver Anniversary Function.
• My parents accepted me.
• My relatives started looking at me with respect.
• My eldest sister who doesn’t even want to look at me, invited me for a function at her house.
• Oct. 2015 I attended the retreat at Manila for the 4th time with my family of course (my 1st retreat overseas).
• January 2016 I attended the retreat at Chennai, India with my family again. The miracle is now I am back with my parent in the same house, the house from which I was thrown out.
Even though I am not lucky to see Grand Master while he was in his body, I see him, feel him every second in my life. I don’t know where & how I would have been without Pranic Healing and without our Grand Master’s techniques.
With the blessings of our beloved Grand Master and with the constant nurturing of our Acharyas, I & my family are very happy today. With Master’s blessings I am able to help the needy financially too without saying “NO”.
Thank you Master for everything that you gave me & thank you for everything that you are giving me. With gratitude, respect & love -
Venkatasubramanian S, India
Feedbacks from 1st International Pranic Healing Instructors' Leadership Conference 2010, India. It was to my surprise that I was able to handle stress and tension during the study holidays of my 7th semester. I had confidence in myself. I was able to study continuously for 2 to 3 hours with concentration, which I was unable to do earlier. My mother also noticed the change and she was very happy about it. Not only was I benefited but I also used the techniques taught in the courses in helping others.
In my company, we had tough times during the software industry recession. A group of us got together and regularly did the Meditation on Twin Hearts; we cleansed and energized the projects and business of our company. In a few months time, our company got more projects and we started to recruit more engineers. Many thanks, gratitude, respect and love to my teacher and guru Grand Master Choa Kok Sui for having given my loved ones and me this opportunity to evolve.
Hari Sudha Kumar, India
I started my healing activities in a small way, but it gave me satisfaction as it was producing good results. I expanded my healing activities and it thus gave me an opportunity for interaction with a variety of people, thereby giving me an exposure to a wide world. It has increased an awareness of more than just the physical dimension of life.That which began as a simple curiosity seems to have become a lifetime passion and mission for me.
Shalini Kripasagar, India
I did the Pranic Healing course under Mr. N.J. Reddy, a senior Pranic Healer and Arhatic Yoga practitioner. I had a wonderful tool to help me increase my concentration, stamina and ability to grasp my lessons faster, and to retain what I had learned. I was able to study continuously for hours without feeling fatigued. The
mental and physical recharging techniques were extremely helpful in rejuvenating myself. Headaches and heaviness of head, that used to be frequent during examinations, were healed in a jiffy.
Nilesh Sinha, India
Incorporating the Pranic breathing techniques, the Twin Heart Meditation and the Arhatic Meditation in my daily routine gave me a new perspective of myself and made me view myself objectively. My limiting thoughts of insecurity, dependency and negative emotions of fear, anger, hatred, memories of personal trauma and personal sense of self-worth were gone. This gave me a miraculous clearing of my complexes and I suddenly realized that the same situations that used to cause me anxiety no longer did.
If you would like to share your experience with us, you can write to email@example.com