MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation Karnataka (MCKSFFHKa) is a sister charitable organisation of Yoga VIdya Pranic Healing Foundation of Karnataka (YVPHFK). it derives inspiration from mission statement of MCKS Trust Fund :
"...We work to provide those in need with not only the basic necessities (food, clothing, etc), but with the hope of a brighter future and better life through education, vocational training, and the sponsoring of medical procedures and expenses. We work to restore faith in times of natural crises through providing immediate help as well as assistance in long term rehabilitation."
MCKSFFHKa activities are focussed on :
- Feeding the hungry (underprivileged, children, women, destitutes...)
- Providing Medical assistance to the needy (Free blood, heart surgery, liver disorders, dialysis, respiratory ailments, gastrointestinal ailments, fertility treatments, new born babies, pregnant women)
- Education - distribution of Free Uniforms, Cardigans, Notebooks, Stationary items, Scholarships, Teaching-aids
- Livelihood projects - providing vocational training
- Promoting Physical, Emotional, Mental & Spiritual well-being through free sessions of Meditation on Twin Hearts within Karnataka
Please follow our facebook page for information on upcoming events. These activities would not be possible without your generous support.
Donations are exempted under Section 80G of Income Tax Act for donations to MCKS Food for the Hungry Foundation Karnataka.
If you would like to volunteer for any of the above projects, please contact us at +91 89716 00161.
For Donations, please contact us at +91 89716 00161