“Arhat” is a Pali term, which literally means “He who is Worthy“ or “He who is worthy of Praise“. Arhatic Yoga, also called ‘The Synthesis of Yogas’ or in the higher levels, ‘The Yoga of Synthesis’, is designed to help the practitioner develop to the level of an Arhat.
The word “yoga” is from the Sanskrit root “yug” which means to yoke or unite. Yoga is thus a term given to any technique that culminates in uniting us with the divine one. There are many paths of yoga such as Bhakti yoga which aims to achieve this union through love and devotion; Karma yoga does it through service, Jnana yoga aims at union through knowledge while Raja yoga works at union through meditation. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui has successfully combined all these methods of yoga along with Kundalini yoga to form one of the fastest and most powerful methods for spiritual development and evolution.
Arhatic Yoga – Prep Course
At the preparatory level, the practitioner is taught four meditations which, alongside the Meditation on Twin Hearts for Peace and Illumination, form the foundation for all future practices. Regular practice of the meditations leads to tremendously accelerated spiritual growth, increased healing power, enhanced mental faculties and intuition besides reduced stress, better interpersonal relationships and peace.
The key to the practice of Arhatic Yoga is balance. As the meditations combine the various paths of yoga, the practitioner finds that he or she develops not only spiritually, but also mentally, emotionally and physically. A well-developed Arhatic practitioner then uses these enhanced faculties to help the world by doing service, which forms the Karma yoga part of Arhatic Yoga.
You will first undertake the purification of the physical body, etheric body, astral body and mental body. Then the chakras are substantially activated in a secret sequence to safely and effectively awaken and then circulate the Kundalini energy throughout the body. This technique is practiced by very advanced and evolved yogis. It is the foundation for building the much coveted “Golden Body“!
- Learn the importance of God and Guru in our lives. Learn how to grow Spiritually.
- Learn the importance of giving time and money to help others.
- Arhatic Yoga Energy Circulation: This special meditation moves the Soul Energy through a series of energy channels called the microcosmic orbit. Circulating the Soul Energy helps extract the ancient seeds, pent-up emotions and negative crystallized thought patterns.
- Learn 2 higher meditations to strengthen the different subtle bodies and increase energy level and healing abilities. You shall learn 4 meditations in total.
- Learn advanced purification techniques to overcome inner weaknesses and achieve a higher degree of self mastery.
- As a Spiritual Teacher, Master Choa Kok Sui imparts a massive current of Divine Force that quickly and safely awakens and regulates the Kundalini Energy of the student.
- Open the microcosmic orbit in less than 45 minutes. With an advanced technique not taught to the public, you can open these pathways safely to allow the Kundalini energy to flow, nourish and activate the chakras.
- Effortlessly diffuse crippling negative emotions to allow the Soul to control the astral & mental bodies.
- Increase your charisma, healing powers, sexual energies and other qualities as your chakras and aura increase in size and power.
- Learn how to recognize the 10 different “Kundalini Syndrome” symptoms and their remedies. Many spiritual aspirants have encountered difficulties often associated with spontaneous activation/awakening of the Kundalini Energy. Some of these “Kundalini syndrome” symptoms are overheating, constant fevers, insomnia, hallucinations, obsessive compulsions, uncontrollable sex drive, indifference and relationship problems to name a few. In addition, students can initially be hit with many obstacles such as physical and psychological ailments, relationship problems and worst – financial disasters. This is caused by the rapid materialization of negative karmaand latent tendencies. These problems could be eliminated or substantially reduced if the Mental, Astral, and Etheric bodies are prepared through appropriate purification techniques taught by Master Choa Kok Sui.
- Be part of a group where you can experience fellowship. Be nurtured in a spiritual environment with regular meetings, updates, weekend retreats and spiritual coaching by and senior disciples Acharyas which also gives you the opportunity to undertake higher initiations as your bodies get acclimated to higher spiritual current.